OTHER USEFUL LINKS
- QRZ Amateur Callsign
- Ham Radio Deluxe website.
- PSK Reporter website.
- Flex Radio website.
- RSGB website.
- Offical PSK31 Website.
- Digipan website.
- PSK31 Software informer
- BPSK31 Guide website.
- Ham Universe Software
- JT65 Website.
- Eham.net reviews
- Ham Universe reviews
- Log4om logging software
- WSJT-X jt65 software
- Visit M1PAC's blog
- Visit M0RSF Chris's YouTube
- Visit my You tube Channel
- Visit Otley Amateur Radio
- ZLP Electronics
Local Gateways & Repeaters
- M0SGS WEBSITE
- GB3WF 70cm C4FM+ANALOGUE REPEATER Otley
- GB3HD 70cm C4FM+ANALOGUE REPEATER Huddesfield
- GB3YW 2M C4FM+ANALOGUE REPEATER Flockton
- GB3HG 2M ANALOG REPEATER Thirsk
- GB3TP 2M ECHOLINK + ANALOG REPEATER Shipley
- GB3XL 70cm DMR+ANALOG REPEATER Shipley
- GB7TD 70cm DMR REPEATER Flockton
- GB7LE 70cm DMR REPEATER Leeds
- GB7HX 70cm DMR REPEATER Huddesfield
- GB7HS 70cm DMR REPEATER Batley
- GB7SH 70cm FM REPEATER WITH WIRES-X Sheffield
- GX3RCM call as changed to the GB4HAM M1ERS(Steve)
Make sure that your Yaesu C4FM radio firmware is up to date, set the radio to AMS (automatic mode select) if the repeater is in use by someone on FM your radio will automatically switch to FM, and when using the repeater leave a gap between overs, this will allow people with FM only radios to call in.
Set your radio to use CTCSS (sub-audible tone) on transmit and receive, so that you do not hear the digital noise, when making a call, check to see if the repeater is in use, do this by observing the busy LED or the signal meter, if all is clear make your call, if the repeater is in use on digital and you wish to call in, wait for a gap and make your call, the repeater will switch to FM and also the Yaesu Fusion radios